PermaStruct FRP Piles are specifically designed for marine environments such as marinas, canal docks, harbors, jetties, and pontoons. Each pile is manufactured with a specific thermoset resin that also has optimal UV protection.
PermaStruct FRP Piles offer several distinct advantages over traditional materials, including…
- High strength.
- Low environmental impact.
- Superior energy absorbtion.
- Low maintenance.
- Low drilling cost.
Three types of PermaStruct FRP Piles are available, each designed to suit their respective applications.
- PermaStruct Dock Piles which are primarily used for minor marine infrastructures such as harbors, docks, and jetties.
- PermaStruct Heavy Duty Piles which are primarily used for major marine infrastructures such as oil depots and ports.
- PermaStruct FRP Sheet Piles which are primarily used for applications that require additional asset protection and cover.
PermaStruct Heavy Duty Piles are also useful for dealing with impact loads from marine vessels and can be used with PermaStruct FRP Whales to form a fender system. Due to high energy absorption capabilities, PermaStruct’s Fender system can bend, deflect, and return back to its original shape, allowing vessels to impact the piles without damage.